The online health screening and registration for this weekends point-to-point fixtures at Ballingarry and Oldcastle is now open and available on www.ihrb.ie
The Health Screening is for those persons deemed essential to the running of a point-to-point meeting, and listed on the INHSC’s comprehensive protocols
as being permitted to attend.
Non-Hunt Officials working at the meeting including:
• IHRB Officials/HRI employees working at the meeting
• Ambulance Personnel working at the meeting
• Qualified Riders riding at the meeting
• Handlers with a horse running at the meeting. Should the Handler be unable to attend the fixture, (s)he may send one Representative to act on their behalf
• One groom per horse running at the meeting
• One additional person per Handlers training establishment with a horse running at the meeting (only where necessary)
• Fence Provider
• DVD Provider
• Journalist/Photographer with prior approved accreditation
• Hunt Committees are permitted to nominate up to five attendees
Hunt Officials acting at the Point to Point meeting including:
• Covid-19 Liaison and Compliance Officer
• Clerk of the Course
• Public Address Announcer
• Declarations Clerk and one Assistant (the Assistant should only be inside when absolutely necessary, both Officials must be positioned behind a Perspex screen/face visor)
• Clerk of Scales and one Assistant (the Assistant should only be inside when absolutely necessary, both Officials must be positioned behind a Perspex screen/face visor)
• Person in charge of Numbercloths (this Official must be positioned behind a Perspex scree/face visor)
• Two Mounted Hunt Members
• Starter and two Assistants to check girths
• Judge and one Assistant
• Three Acting Stewards
• Two Veterinary Surgeons appointed by the Hunt
• One Medical Officer appointed by the Hunt
• Fence Marshalls
• Hunt Committee Members to facilitate access and parking at the meeting, compliance with social distancing and any other duties as required
It is mandatory for all attendees to complete the screening each week, failure to do so will result in you being unable to gain access to a point-to-point on race day.
Screening will close at 8pm on Friday 18th October.
Successful completion of the registration and screening will result in users automatically receiving their admission ticket via email, which will include a QR code on it.
This must be presented at the entrance gate, either on the attendees phone or as printed version, and this will be scanned by IHRB officials who will be manning the entrance the gate.
For assistance with the health screening process, telephone support will be available each Thursday from 9am to 5.30pm and Friday from 9am to 4.30pm on 045-445630 and it is strongly advised that users complete the screening before the screening support closes at 4.30pm on Friday's as there will be no out of hours support to assist with any issues that may arise.
Instructions on how to complete the screening can be accessed by clicking HERE or watching the video tutorial below.
Point to Point Health Screening from IHRB on Vimeo.