The mandatory online pre-registration for this weekend's point-to-points is now open and will be available throughout the weekend. It must be completed by all officials, participants and spectators who will be attending.
In order to attend a point-to-point throughout the opening weekends of the season.
- - From 9am each Friday, online registration will be open HERE.
- - Select the day(s) that you wish to attend a point-to-point that weekend. A pass is required for each individual day.
- - Enter the name and phone number of each potential attendee and agree to the health declaration regarding Covid symptoms.
- - You will be emailed a QR code for each attendee which can either be printed off in advance, or scanned directly from your phone at the entrance gate in order to gain entry.
- - The online registration will be available throughout the weekend but it is recommended that you register and save your QR pass before leaving home for the fixture due to possible poor signal at the track.
- - Hunt committees will continue to charge at the gate as normal, there will be no pre-payment required for tickets.
Only those attendees with a valid barcode will be allowed access to the point-to-point fixture.
When arriving at the point-to-point track, please have your QR code ready for scanning by the gate staff in order to avoid any unnecessary delays, ensuring that you are using the correct access pass for the correct day.
If you would like your QR code to be scanned directly from your mobile phone, please ensure that the QR code is enlarged on the screen to assist with swift verification of all passes.
Please allow some additional time to your journey, particularly if you will be arriving during the peak time and will be declaring horses for later races.
- Frequently Asked Questions -
After registering online where do I find my QR code?
In your email account, search your inbox for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org if it does not automatically appear at the top of your mailbox.
You can also download the Eventbrite App, will may be particularly convenient for those who will be regularly attending point-to-point fixtures.
For iPhone users, log in and tap the ‘Tickets’ icon.
For Android users, log in and tap the ‘Profile’ icon. Then find your order and tap the ‘Tickets’ icon.
I have not received my confirmation email, what should I do?
The confirmation email will be automatically sent upon completing your registration. If you have not received the email, this could be for a number of reasons. Please check your Spam or Junk folder and search for the email address email@example.com
You may also have entered the incorrect email address during the registration. In that case, please complete the registration again and after submitting your registration you will have the option of downloading your tickets directly from that page.
I will be attending the point-to-point with a person under 16, will they need to register?
All individuals looking to attend a point-to-point fixture must present a valid QR code for verification at the entrance irrespective of their age.
If registering on behalf of a child, please include a ticket with their name on it, but enter the contact number of their appropriate parent or guardian.
I do not have an email address, how will I register?
You will need access to valid email account in order to complete online pre-registration. If you do not have an email address, you can request someone that you know who does have an email address to allow you enter their address, but please ensure that it is your name and contact number that is included for contact tracing purposes.
The QR pass will be sent to their email address and you can then print it out to bring with you to the point-to-point.
You can also create an email address for free, with a number of providers such as Gmail, Yahoo or Hotmail providing this service.